Research & Development is a strategic activity
for Max Perlès in the perspective of continuous improvement of the technical and environmental performances of its coating systems.
The objective of the R & D activities is to develop
high value-added products and systems
that will allow our customers to win
in environmental reliability, sustainability
and therefore profitability.
For Max Perlès, R & D is :
- Innovation through design and development
of new value-added products:
epoxy and polyurea coatings with specific, reinforced,
conductive properties or antistatic for various applications
- An active technical-economic and regulatory watch
by identifying and analyzing new technologies,
new materials, new markets in development
to adapt the innovation and protection strategy
of the business environment.
- An opening towards partnerships, public and private,
by setting up collaborative development projects like
FUI, ANR and European type
The Max Perlès laboratory is equipped with:
- Rheometer, for the study and the rheological behavior
of the mixtures.
- Goniometer, for contact angle measurements
and surface energy of materials, liquid / solid.
- Electrometer, for electrical conductivity measurements
or volume and surface resistivity,
in the fields of electrostatic and antistatic dissipation
- PH meter, for acidity measurements
- Pendulum hardness / hardness pendulum PERSOZ
- Shore durometer …
- Drying time recorder coating …
- Dispersers / Mixers
- Ball mills, to improve the fineness
and the quality of products
- drying ovens
- Muffle furnace for measuring ash levels
- Climate chamber for aging
- Airless type application machines,
in weight and in volume